Mechanical Technician job from KK Power International Pvt Ltd in Islamabad, Pakistan
Monday 14th, March 2022
KK Power International Pvt Ltd is a reputed company based in Islamabad. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Mechanical Technician.
- Assist supervisor with mechanical maintenance tasks.
- Diagnose problems and come up with a solution for them.
- Install and perform a diagnostic test on mechanical systems.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunction and breakdown as well as performing repairs.
- Responsible for installation of mechanical parts and testing them to ensure they're working correctly.
- Educating clients on how to properly use and maintain their machines.
- Manage all on-site inspection, installation, repair & maintenance.
- Responsible for purchasing parts from the local market.
- Direct report to After sales Engineer for daily services activity.
- Handle miscellaneous/ additional tasks as instructed by supervisor or upper management.
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in Mechanical or similar.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar service industry and hands-on experience on material handling equipment, industrial racking and cleaning solution, hydraulic systems, engine, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installation, maintenance, and repairs.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
- The candidate must’ve his own conveyance (Motorbike).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs20,000.00 - Rs30,000.00 per month
- Did you complete your Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) in Mechanical?
- Do you've any experience in handling and working on Material Handling Equipment (MHE'S), Fork Lifters, Industrial Racking, Cleaning Solutions, Hydraulic System or Batteries?
- Do you've your own conveyance (Motorbike)?
- What is your current salary?
- What are your salary expectations?
- This vacant post is for our Islamabad Office. Do you live in Islamabad?
- Intermediate (Required)
- Mechanical Technician: 2 years (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website