Mechanical Engineer Trainee job from Technip Energies in Sens (89), France
Friday 6th, May 2022
Technip Energies is a reputed company based in New Delhi, Delhi. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Mechanical Engineer Trainee.
We are looking for an intern to join the engineering department for the Loading Systems activity.
Create or complete documentation on truck and wagon loading arms.
In particular, you will have the following tasks:
• Collect existing documentation on T&RC, sort and update it in order to define relevant documentation sets for the different types of T&RC loading arms,
• Creation of welded sub-assembly plans (solid edge)
• Creation of complete standard arm plan
• BOM creation (ARAS)
• Complete search tool (configurator)
• Contribute to the improvement and development of products, engineering tools, quality processes (documentation and standardization),
• Ensure that technical documents and products are produced correctly and respect the agreed deadlines,
• Respect the rules defined for the use of PLM & CAD systems
Required Skills :
• Be a student from BAC+2 to BAC+5, engineering degree or BTEC (HND), specializing in mechanics,
• Have practical knowledge of international codes (ASME, ANSI, AISC, etc ...),
• Master Microsoft Office software, 2D and 3D CAD, and PLM,
• Have analytical and problem solving skills,
• Have a good team spirit, rigorous, reactive, autonomous, interested and involved in other disciplines such as structural calculation and control system,
• Fluent English (read, written, spoken).
Position based in Sens, in the Yonne, 1 hour from Paris.
Interested in this offer?
Send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] specifying the title of the internship subject.
About Technip Energies:
Technip Energies is a leading engineering and technology company serving the energy transition, with leading positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene and with a strong presence in the markets growing blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management. The company benefits from its strong project delivery model, supported by an extensive offering of technologies, products and services.
With a presence in 34 countries, our 15,000 employees are fully committed to bringing our customers' innovative projects to life, pushing the limits of what is possible to accelerate the energy transition towards a better future.
We offer you not only an opportunity, but also an inspiring experience in a truly global environment where you team up to push the boundaries through the innovation, creativity, and team spirit expressed by our people.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website