Mechanical Engineer job from Wabi Iron & Steel Corp. in New Liskeard, ON, Canada
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
New Liskeard, ON
Wabi Iron & Steel Corp. is a reputed company based in New Liskeard, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Engineering / Manufacturing to join our team as Mechanical Engineer.
- Evaluates mechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, hydraulics, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plans, conceptualizes, and creates mechanical designs for new products
- Develops testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Generates working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Performs engineering calculations to support design work
- Creates and reviews technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Performs detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensures project timeline is met and project stays within budget
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Mechanical Engineers: 2 years (preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website