Mechanical Engineer job from On Time Engineers in Arnhem, Netherlands
Friday 6th, May 2022
On Time Engineers is a reputed company based in Eindhoven. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Mechanical Engineer.
On Time Engineers is searching for a Mechanical Engineer for our client in Arnhem. Do you want to contribute to a better planet, work on sustainable solutions and become part of an organization that recycles batteries from electric vehicles? Would you like to see your own design at the end in reality and monitor your own products? If so…
Then be On Time now the vacancy is still available! Be aware that for this position you will be offered directly a contract with our client. Our goal is to bring you together with this high tech, innovative company and make sure the whole application process goes as smooth as possible for both sides!
About the position
The role of Mechanical Engineer is of great importance for the growth and quality of the organization of our client. You will make an important contribution to the development of their products. What you draw and design, you will actually build (in collaboration with the technicians) and monitor at the end customer. You will work closely with colleagues in the field of hardware and software development. You think along about the total solution of product design and the operation of hardware and software solutions.
Your daily tasks are very diverse and that makes the role interesting:
- Design together with the lead Mechanical engineer and build prototypes;
- Quality checks, make sure what is designed is delivered correctly by the suppliers and it works as intended;
- Make changes to current designs based on tests, prototypes or design changes decisions;
- Prepare documentation, process flows, work instructions, etc.
The Mechanical Engineer has a major influence on the entire chain. From mechanical design, assembly to quality control and use with the end customer. So, you enjoy being the manager of this complete process and carrying responsibility for the success of your design. You can put your creative ideas into practice, after you have presented them with conviction and enthusiasm. In addition, you are assertive, flexible and pleasant in communication with colleagues and suppliers. But you also stand firm in your shoes when necessary.
- A completed MBO level 3+ or a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or a related field;
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant work experience;
- Hands on experience, proficient with tools handling, can work independently on the production floor but is eager to learn more on the design and drawing part of the job;
- Hands on experience is preferred over drawing/solid works skills (basic skills required). But eager to learn how to design as well;
- You are a team player and you like teamwork;
- Living in the Arnhem region or willing to relocate is an advantage;
- Speaks and writes English, Dutch is an advantage.
Our client offers
- An attractive salary;
- Direct contract with our client;
- A competitive package of employment benefits that is tailored to your competencies and experience;
- 25 vacation days;
- Attractive commuting allowance;
- Friday afternoon sports together under the guidance of a personal trainer.
About our client
Our client is a young organization in the field of energy storage systems. They are a supplier for industrial applications of energy storage systems, equipped with used batteries from electric vehicles. A sustainable and affordable solution with a low environmental impact. With this they offer their customers a concrete circular and sustainable solution.
The atmosphere is informal and at the same time, as a company, they strive for professionalism and the highest quality. You will work in an innovative environment where teamwork, communication and assertiveness are strong core values. They offer you the opportunity to contribute to the further development of the organization, in direct collaboration with the CEO.
Interested to meet our client On Time?
Do you have any questions after reading this vacancy or are you interested in getting to know our client without obligation? Be On Time and contact Eda Demir via telephone number 06 – 196 229 44. You can also send an email to [email protected]
If you have any doubts about a match, don't hesitate and get in touch with us.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website