Mechanical Engineer job from OctoFrost Processing B.V. in Postcode 4251 in Werkendam, Netherlands
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Postcode 4251 in Werkendam
OctoFrost Processing B.V. is a reputed company based in Postcode 4251 in Werkendam. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Mechanical Engineer.
Does working in an advanced 3D Inventor environment and making designs that are highly automated appeal to you? Do you want to contribute to the improvement of our products, but also to the development of new machines? Not only do you want to design functionally, but also pay attention to hygienic aspects? Then read on quickly.
OctoFrost is a Swedish manufacturer of advanced industrial freezers and since 2017 owner of the Dutch branch OctoFrost Processing BV. In Werkendam, the Netherlands, we design and build advanced production lines for the vegetable, fruit, shrimp and (vegetarian) meat industry, among others, which are used by our customers worldwide.
Together with freezers from Sweden, we complete our production lines, from washing, cooking/blanching to cooling and freezing. We are experts in the heat treatment of foodstuffs and make responsible, hygienic and reliable process equipment. We are constantly innovating our products and working with our customers to create solutions that are lean and efficient.
What will you be doing?
· You are responsible with the team for the design and production drawings of our machines.
· You ensure that the drawings are delivered according to plan
· You are in close contact with our production partners (who are they?) about the possibilities for more efficient production.
· You are in daily contact with the assembly staff to agree on what can be improved.
What do you bring?
· HBO level with a technically relevant education.
· You are accurate, creative and take your own responsibility.
· Good knowledge of Autocad Inventor, knowledge of Visual Basic is an advantage.
· Good knowledge of the English language.
· You can work independently, but also in a team.
What we offer
· A pleasant inspiring environment in a team with young colleagues
· Opportunities to grow into project management / work preparation
· Excellent study opportunities in expertise on your field, or on personal development
· 24 holiday days and 12 ADV days
· 38-hour working week
· Annual contract with a view to permanent employment
· A salary appropriate to the position and depending on education and experience
· A bonus based on the company result and own performance
Soort dienstverband: Voltijds, Vaste baan
Salaris: Vanaf €2.300,00 per maand
- Overuren uitbetaald
- Budget voor professionele ontwikkeling
- Extra vakantiedagen
- Flexibele werkuren
Verwachte startdatum: 15-03-2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website