Mechanical Engineer job from Civil Infrastructure Group in Melbourne VIC, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Civil Infrastructure Group is a reputed company based in Melbourne VIC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Mechanical Engineer.
Looking for a qualified Mechanical Engineer with experience in Structural and Mechanical design and drafting with site installation experience.
The role of Mechanical Engineer will involve the following major duties & responsibilities
- Take ownership of new designs from concept to manufacture including conceptual design, piece part and assembly drawings, prototyping and implementation
- Site sign-off inspection where required, to ensure application and specification requirements are met
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in 3D drafting and modelling (AutoCAD)
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Technical aptitude, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- High level of responsiveness and commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent organisational, communication, and time management skills
Apply now with your resume and cover letter - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Australia (Preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website