Mechanical Engineer job from 247 Global Recruit in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
247 Global Recruit is a reputed company based in GÃ¶teborg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Mechanical Engineer.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
- Knowledge of machine directives.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX). proficiency in making 2D drawings and application of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- working knowledge of mechanical engineering design, and material selection concepts
- Sheet Metal design
- design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle.
- Knowledge of engineering, adhesion technology, static load design and high precision alignment
- Drive for quality and improve reliability, availability, manufacturability & serviceability for new and existing products and the capability to implement design improvements.
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Responsible for engineering of main frame constructions and structures, in build service mechanisms, system enclosures and system to fab interfaces.
- Optional: Experience with working with FEA and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS,
- Advantage: Knowledge in ANSYS & CFD ACE+/Fluent.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and good communication skills.
- Able to work both independently as in a team in a dynamic exploitative environment.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €2,619.00 - €4,807.00 per month
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website