Mechanical Engineer Apprentice job from Technip Energies in Sens (89), France
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Technip Energies is a reputed company based in New Delhi, Delhi. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Mechanical Engineer Apprentice.
We are looking for a work-study student to join the Design Office department for the Loading Systems activity (Oil and gas loading systems).
In particular, you will have the following tasks:
• Define the equipment in accordance with these specifications and our internal standards
• Write functional analyses, actively participate in FMECAs, risk analyzes etc…
• Design parts, sub-assemblies or mechanical assemblies
• Create articles and nomenclatures with our ARAS system.
• Modify and/or produce 3D model plans, plans, data-sheets of components and/or assemblies.
• Reading and interpretation of internal and external specifications.
• Define the equipment in accordance with these specifications
• Participate in the improvement of our equipment and processes.
Required Skills :
• You are preparing an engineering degree in mechanical design.
• You have completed or completed your course in the mechanical field.
• You have knowledge in the fields of mechanics, kinematics, fluid mechanics, manufacturing processes.
• You master office tools (office pack), CAD tools, especially in 3D.
• You are fluent in English (read and written), and a good oral level.
• You are dynamic, responsive, organized and proactive
• You have a team spirit
Position based in Sens, in the Yonne, 1 hour from Paris.
Interested in this offer?
Send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] specifying the title of the internship subject.
About Technip Energies:
Technip Energies is a leading engineering and technology company serving the energy transition, with leading positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene and with a strong presence in the markets growing blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management. The company benefits from its strong project delivery model, supported by an extensive offering of technologies, products and services.
With a presence in 34 countries, our 15,000 employees are fully committed to bringing our customers' innovative projects to life, pushing the limits of what is possible to accelerate the energy transition towards a better future.
We offer you not only an opportunity, but also an inspiring experience in a truly global environment where you team up to push the boundaries through the innovation, creativity, and team spirit expressed by our people.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website