Maths Teacher job from H-FARM S.p.A in 36100 Vicenza, Italy
Saturday 7th, May 2022
H-FARM S.p.A is a reputed company based in 31056 Roncade. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Education / Higher Education to join our team as Maths Teacher.
Become an educator within the largest innovation hub in Europe! Join our brilliant teaching team and discover how lovely working can be:
- Innovative approaches to learning.
- Tech-driven methodologies.
- Beautiful Campus located in Northern Italy (Vicenza).
- Professional and friendly team.
- Join our Ministry of Magical education and Research and the Ministry of Fun.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree and teacher qualification (eg: Maths, Physics, or another related field from an accredited, state-approved programme).
- Right to work in Italy (EU passport or valid Italian work VISA).
- Immaculate police check(s).
- A minimum of three years of recent and relevant experience in a comparable school environment.
- Relevant teaching experience within subject area(s), preferably in an IB school.
- IB examiners will have priority.
- Specialist skills & knowledge
- Proven ability to plan and deliver innovative inquiry-based lessons that engage students and address their diverse learning needs;
- Demonstrated ability to use digital tools and resources effectively to enhance learning;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Fluent C2 level English: reading, speaking, writing (Common European Framework of Reference - CEFR).
Personal qualities and desired attitudes
In addition to relevant qualifications, experience, and skills, we’re looking for teachers who are:
- Passionate about their subject areas and able to engender the same enthusiasm in students;
- Self-aware, open to feedback and learning and caring and compassionate with others;
- Committed to diversity and inclusiveness.
- Positive and develop respectful relationships with colleagues and students;
- Dependable in all areas of the role, take responsibility, reliable and follow through on commitments;
- Collaborative and enjoy working in teams;
- Flexible and adapt to new environments and culture;
- Creative and show initiative, trial new tools and techniques.
- Contributes to and supports life at H-FARM International School through involvement in school activities and events and participation in our thriving school community.
How to apply:
Please send your application and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role (in English);
- Your current CV (in English);
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (eg: Line manager, School Principal).
- Please, note that incomplete applications will not be processed.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website