Martial Arts Instructor job from Kingstride Martial Arts and Fitness in Singapore, Singapore
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Kingstride Martial Arts and Fitness is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Martial Arts Instructor.
Ever dream of a high paying career in Martial Arts?
Be part of the biggest and most prestigious martial arts trainer team in Singapore, where you can make a real impact to the people’s lives.
- Professional training will be provided.
- Contract and freelance positions are available.
- Excellent pay, rewards and incentive structure for freelancers, and option to convert to full-time for good performers.
- Conduct martial arts/ hand-to-hand combat training in secured government facilities.
- Conduct martial arts/ self-defence classes to students (tertiary, secondary and primary)
- Design and contribute to different training syllabus and curriculum.
- Minimum Black Belt or equivalent certification in the one of the following martial arts:
Krav Maga, Karate, Pencak Silat, Muay Thai, Wushu, Taekwondo, Hapkido, Jiu-jitsu, Aikido, Judo, MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing
More Favourable Qualifications:
- SAF Close Combat Instructor Certification (NSF, IWF or Outsourced)
- Male applicants who completed their national service
- Martial arts instructors with more than 3 years of teaching experience
- Valid Standard First Aid (CPR+AED) certification
- NCAP/ SG Coach certified
- NROC registered coaches
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: From $60.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- 13th month salary
- Attendance bonus
All staff are required to wear a face mask and practise social distancing at all times.
Expected Start Date: 19/06/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website