Marketing Specialist job from UPS Netherlands in Den Haag, Netherlands
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
UPS Netherlands is a reputed company based in Den Haag. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Marketing Specialist.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
What do you do on an average day?
- Create and run weekly and monthly reports for West District countries
- Run performance analysis and create performance overview
- Obtain insights from analysis and present to Country and District management teams
- Work on ad-hock analysis and queries
- Consolidate Country teams’ feedback on various requests
- Report District results to Region Partners
- Support Country Marketing teams through Business Planning and General Rate Increase processes
- Drive process improvements thereby raising productivity levels and increasing output quality
- Work cross-functionally to obtain necessary information and gain knowledge
What should you have?
- Bachelor or Master degree – preferably in Marketing, Economics or Business Administration
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Quality drive, excellent attention to detail
- Strong in MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Good communication and presentation skills
What you'll get
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits including 27.5 leave days based on a full-time position, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, company pension scheme, collective health insurance, phone/laptop (if needed) and discounts at gym subscription.
- Trainings to build on your existing talents.
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
Soort dienstverband: Voltijds, Vaste baan
Salaris: €3.500,00 - €5.700,00 per maand
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website