Marketing Internships Autumn 2022 â Stockholm job from L'Oreal in Stockholm, Sweden
Sunday 8th, May 2022
L'Oreal is a reputed company based in Dubai. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Marketing Internships Autumn 2022 â Stockholm.
We are looking for 4 full-time interns to start in August/September 2022. The internship is for min. 4 months, preferably 6 months, and you will work from the LâOrÃ©al office in Alvik, Stockholm. Please note, that to be considered for the internship, you need to be enrolled in your Bachelor or master's studies, and the internship period must be approved by your university!
We are a perfect match for those who are willing to make an impact. At LâOrÃ©al, you get to take on every task as if you are the leader or CEO of that project. No matter what your title says, you will exceed your capacities from day one. You are never too young to lead. We have a strong tradition of growing people, who have challenged the boundaries of the real and the possible. Look at our CEO, who was once an intern in 1978! The success of LâOrÃ©al is in your hands. Make it happen!
- Support our marketing team with the development of our brands
- Support our marketing team to increase sales and brand presence
- Support our marketing team with flawless in-store execution of exciting new launches and the execution of go-to-market strategy
- Support our marketing team with execution of launches and activities online
- Be part of marketing adaptation and implementation of 360Âº marketing strategies
- You are currently studying and have an approved internship as a part of your studies. (Kindly note that we will need documentation of this from your university)
- You are preferably studying a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Communication, Economics, Business Administration, Brand Management or similar
- You have previous work experience and/or have studied or worked abroad
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- A pro-active team player and not afraid to take ownership of own projects
- Able to prioritize responsibilities and have an eye for detail
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment, and having a flexible and agile mentality
- Creative and delighted to bring new ideas
- Having a strong interest in learning and developing your business understanding
- Experienced within MS Office Package i.e., Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Having a digital mindset
- Having strong academic results
Who are we?
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please donât create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website