Marketing Intern, Travel Retail Apac job from L'Oreal in Central Singapore, Singapore
Sunday 8th, May 2022
L'Oreal is a reputed company based in Dubai. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Travel / Ticketing / Airline / Shipping to join our team as Marketing Intern, Travel Retail Apac.
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Here in sunny Singapore, our newly created One Singapore Office at One Raffles Quay houses 5 different entities and bringing together close to 1000 employees from different backgrounds and of at least 29 different nationalities under one roof.
Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful and the world’s #1 Beautytech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment: July 2022 – early/mid January 2023 (6 months)
We are looking forward to our interns making an impact in 1 of our entities based in Singapore!
Travel Retail APAC
Known as the “6th continent”, L’Oréal Travel Retail is the pioneer and long-established leader in this borderless and dynamic territory with a mission of providing beauty products to “Global Shoppers” around the world.
In a state of continuous evolution, Travel Retail sells across multiple channels, including the world’s largest airport, duty-free shops in cities, and now more than ever via e-commerce. Travel Retail Asia Pacific (TR APAC) has a strong presence in the largest operating duty-free shop in Hainan, China. As a result, Chinese international travellers are the mainstream global shoppers in our business.
“Beauty for all travellers” is the leading motto for L’Oréal TR APAC. With expertise on the profiles of travellers who are “beauty buyers” and with a capacity to adapt its offering, its service, its product assortments and promotional events to each point of sales, to immerse global shoppers into their own customised shopping adventure.
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
If you’re a passionate individual who wants to build your career in marketing, this is the right position for you! We are looking for a fresh pair of eyes to share innovative input on various marketing aspects, as well as the following key responsibilities.
- Provide 360 campaign support including but not limited to the following:
- Contribute to marketing collaterals concept & design development
- Engineer creative ideas in MBC & marketing collaterals content creation (on concept, copy, platform)
- Prepare a variety of marketing materials (e.g showcard, banner, product description page)
- Contribute to both online and offline event and popup management
- Maintain regular communications with vendors
- Perform pricing analysis
- Contribute to the brand’s strategic planning, monthly content creation, calendar management, execution & results analysis
- Conduct competition/ local market analysis and sharing of findings
- Conduct beauty research to keep track on the beauty market
- Deliver on the following administrative tasks (e.g. PO creation & tracking, Closet orders & processing, and Code Creation for project initiations) in a timely and accurate manner
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- A proactive and self-motivated quick learner with a “can do” attitude
- Flexible, organized, detail-oriented with a creative mindset
- Demonstrated clear and structured communication, strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, as well as work both independently and in a team
- Good understanding of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Knowledge of trends, celebrity/KOL, and other daily APPs in Mainland China is a strong plus
- Passionate in joining FMCG & beauty industries is a plus
Now: Application Intake
Early May onwards: Selection & Interviews
Late May - June 2022: Offer extensions
July 2022: Program commences
ARE YOU READY? APPLY NOW!
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV. Remember to state your (expected) graduation date
3) Complete the questions tagged to the online application form
- Vous pouvez postuler à trois offres maximum sur une période de 30 jours consécutifs.
- Vous ne pouvez pas retirer votre candidature une fois que vous avez postulé, alors assurez-vous de choisir une offre qui correspond à vos attentes !
- Vous pouvez voir les offres sur lesquelles vous avez déjà postulé dans l’onglet « Votre espace de candidature.
- Veuillez ne pas créer un nouveau compte avec une adresse e-mail différente. Si vous le faites, vos comptes pourraient être fusionnés et votre dossier de candidature sera supprimé.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website