Marketing Intern (m/f/d) job from FANUC UK in Echternach, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
FANUC UK is a reputed company based in Echternach. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Marketing Intern (m/f/d).
As a global player FANUC offers the best of two worlds – international career opportunities in a family environment and a dynamic company where people are the center of all activities. We manage diverse projects, we are passionate about our work and due to our continuous development process we set trends in the international automation industry.
FANUC Europe Corporation is the European Headquarter, located in Luxembourg. Our 200+ employees provide a full range of services to our 20 European subsidiaries. This includes European Sales and Service, Technical Support, Supply Chain, Spare Parts and Repairs, as well as Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Compliance and Administrative Support. With over 20 different nationalities represented in our HQ, we look forward to welcoming more ambitious and team spirited people joining us, who like to work independently and speak their mind; seeking to continuously improve and maintain our healthy, professional and friendly workplace.
Join our international Marketing team and expand your work experience!
- Execution of strategic marketing initiatives
- Preparation of content for our Social Media Channels
- Creative idea generation
- Support of organisational tasks
- Contribute to the creation of new tools to promote our products (brochures, presentations, mailings and newsletters)
- Facilitate the project management of key initiatives
- Web and KPI reporting (using excel, Google Analytics and other tools)
- Online marketing support
- European marketing management assistance
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree (Marketing, Commercial, Business Administration or equivalent)
- Creative personality and motivation to work in an agile environment
- You are a team player and obtain a well-structured and organized work habit
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages are considered as an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and intercultural competence
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Please submit a cover letter together with your CV, outlining your interest in this internship, when you would be available to start and potential requirements from your university.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website