Marketing Content Manager job from Stuart in Paris (75), France
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Stuart is a reputed company based in TÃ©lÃ©travail. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Marketing Content Manager.
It’s the right moment and the right place for us to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high. And guess what? You can help us fulfil our vision
We’re looking for a Marketing Content Manager to join our fast-growing Central Marketing team in Paris. The Marketing Content Manager will be accountable for defining the content production roadmap, guidelines and processes for a broad range of channels. The candidate will also manage relationships with external providers as well as two direct reports within the Content team. Reporting to the Head of Communications, the candidate will be supporting international marketing teams to develop local awareness and lead generation through content.
What will I be doing?
- Set standards & lead cross-country collaborative efforts on B2B content writing: blog posts, white papers, business case studies, product sheets, e-books, reports, etc.
- Collaborate on Stuart’s employer branding content strategy to promote Stuart towards aspiring business & tech candidates.
- Lead content marketing strategy efforts in new countries and collaborate with local General Managers.
- Manage a pool of external copywriters and translators.
- Manage the Content Marketing operational budget.
- Own content marketing guidelines & process creation, overseeing implementation cross-country.
- Set and lead an ambitious content marketing mentoring program.
- Manage a Content Marketing Assistant and an intern.
- Monitor content performance and define a continuous improvement process
What do we need from you?
- You have 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment and in a content position.
- Full proficiency copywriting skills in English is mandatory. An additional language is a plus.
- Solid project management skills. You’re able to build and deliver ambitious content roadmaps.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with strong creative skills.
- You are data-driven, analytical and comfortable defining a high-level strategy.
- You know how to prioritise effectively and work under tight deadlines.
- You are organised, autonomous, rigorous and proactive.
- You are a team player with outstanding collaborative skills
The stuff you wanna know
- Family-friendly work-life balance - work from home options and flexible hours
- Ticket Restaurant by Swile (€13 daily with 60% paid by the company)
- Unlimited Training opportunities with Udemy , Stuart Academy, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks
- Stuart is putting Mental Health Awareness first!
- Wellness Allowance (€40 monthly) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private healthcare provided by Alan ️
- Free monthly Navigo card (zone 1 - 5) for non-remote workers
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
Stuart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
Please note: Our Talent Acquisition Team is international coming from across the world We kindly ask you to please submit your CV and application in English so that it can be reviewed correctly (unless the job posting is in a language other than English). Thank you
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://stuart.com/about-us/
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website