Marketing Assistant job from SMC Group in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
SMC Group is a reputed company based in Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Marketing Assistant.
An exciting opportunity to join SMC Group, Ireland's leading commercial and domestic cleaning and restoration services company. We are looking for a Dublin-based, enthusiastic and talented marketer to help expand and promote our four brands; Renew, SMC, Stone Seal and The Rug Retreat.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and own a full social media strategy, including creating a calendar, content, scheduling, maintaining & managing the day to day running of the channels and the exploration of new channels and marketing opportunities in the social space.
- Assist in creating and updating content on multiple platforms, including websites, social media accounts, blogs, and emails.
- Assist in the delivery of graphic, written, or verbal presentations and reports of findings, statistics, and insights.
- Assist with the implementation of a product platform.
- Monitor marketing campaigns’ progress and results to gather data to help improve performance.
- Monitor and report on competitors' marketing activity
- Follow marketing trends and proactively identify marketing opportunities.
- Assist with the management and implementation of systems and operations.
- Assist with PPC, SEM and SEO campaigns and strategies.
- Assist with the management of suppliers, including printers, designers & agencies.
- Assist with the management of digital platforms.
- Conduct market research to identify the target audience’s needs, competition, and trends to help in creating marketing strategies and plans.
- Help with the organisation and coordination of marketing and promotional events, such as conferences, exhibitions, and trade shows.
- Provide general office support, which can include answering phone calls, sorting mail, and arranging appointments.
- Assist with printing and designing marketing materials including brochures, pamphlets.
- Assist in product development.
Who you are:
- A third-level Marketing Qualification.
- A full, clean drivers’ licence.
- 1+ Year Marketing Experience with a focus on digital marketing, social media and content development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms for marketing, advertising, and sales purposes.
- Excellent organisational, time management, and project management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong technical skills, especially in Microsoft Office applications, graphic design, video editing, digital marketing software, and social media platforms.
- Energetic, go-getter with creativity and flair.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
NOTE: We do not offer employment-based visas or work permits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €22,000.00-€25,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (required)
- Marketing & Social Media: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- Irish Driver's Licence (required)
- Ireland (required)
Reference ID: Marketing Assistant Role
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website