Marketing Assistant job from Core Distribution in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Core Distribution is a reputed company based in Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Marketing Assistant.
The suitable applicant will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of day-to-day marketing activities including working with a team of experienced personnel to support the strategic growth of a sales distribution company.
Duties of the Marketing Assistant include:
- Assisting the Managing Director and supporting the sales team with marketing activities.
- Coordinate & schedule the production of a wide range of marketing communications to include: Email marketing, social media campaigns, e-commerce, and corporate website updates.
- Assist the Managing Director to organise and producing marketing and sales materials.
- Assist the Managing Director to coordinate trade shows, product launches, and scheduled promotional activities.
- Assist the Managing Director to organise and gather the required information for adverts and editorials with the trade press.
- Provide marketing support for events and exhibitions as required.
- Update and maintain the marketing department's documentation and databases.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Social media experience including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Hootsuite.
- Website editing experience using WordPress.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work with individuals across departments and liaise with external customers and suppliers.
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €22,000.00-€30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website