Manual Qa Engineer job from PlanHub in West Palm Beach, FL 33401, United States
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Salary : USD 75000
PlanHub is a reputed company based in West Palm Beach, FL 33401. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Manual Qa Engineer.
PlanHub is a pre-construction bidding marketplace helping general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers connect and grow their businesses. Built for tradesmen in mind, PlanHub is designed around the user workflow to help boost productivity, maintain deadlines, increase revenue, and create relationships for general contractors, suppliers, and subcontractors. Easily post projects or submit bids with anytime-anywhere collaboration for every commercial construction trade.
Our PlanHub family has grown and evolved over the past 10 years, and we have no intentions of slowing down. Our employees are our success, and we foster a dynamic workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, invests in employees’ career development, all while having fun doing it! So, if you have that entrepreneurial spirit, are innovative, passionate about what you do, and are driven by the need to stretch yourself to make an immediate business impact, all while learning and growing as part of a great team, join us!
We are looking for an experienced Manual Quality Assurance (QA) engineer.
What you'll be doing:
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment with 2 weeks Sprint
- Review and analyze Acceptance criteria of tickets
- Create detailed and comprehensive test cases in Zephyr
- Design and develop new ways to test a specific feature as needed
- Identifying, logging and tracking software defects (using JIRA)
- Perform functional, regression, cross browser testing
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Extract data for tests with SQL queries
- Use POSTMAN as a primary tool for API testing
- Communicate with various departments to ensure requirements are consistent with project expectations
What you will need to be successful:
- 4+ years of experience working in a quality assurance role as a Manual tester
- Ability to understand, implement QA team best practices (create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases in Zephyr, performing functional, regression, cross browser testing)
- Expert with JIRA or similar bug tracking tool
- Good knowledge SQL
- Experience testing REST APIs, Postman experience a plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively
- Analytical minded, and able to solve problems individually
- Strong communication and collaboration within a development group
- Willingness to learn and grow
What's in it for you:
In addition to the opportunity to join a dynamic team that was awarded the Great Places to Work designation in 2021 and make an immediate impact as PlanHub moves to dominate the industry! PlanHub offers:
- Competitive compensation and bonus potential
- An excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous paid time off (4 weeks++)
- Terrific work/life balance and flex scheduling
- The ability to give back to your community through volunteer opportunities
- Career growth and progression
- Unlimited snacks, in office games, and lots of other cool stuff
This position is in our West Palm Beach, FL office, any travel to the interview and any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website