Magento Architect job from McFadyen Digital in FlorianÃ³polis, SC, Brazil
Monday 9th, May 2022
McFadyen Digital is a reputed company based in FlorianÃ³polis, SC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Magento Architect.
McFadyen Digital is the leading advisor and implementer of online marketplace solutions. During 15 years of implementing marketplaces, weâve built dozens of platforms that cumulatively generate billions of dollars of GMV. Weâre honored to have served 10% of the Fortune 500. Over 250 global brands like ABB, AB InBev, ACCO, Albertsons, American Red Cross, American Eagle Outfitters, US Army, US Agriculture Dept, (and many more letters in the alphabet) have entrusted their digital transformations to McFadyen. We operate global offices across the US, Brazil, and India.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
Top 5 responsibilities:
- Design, Architect and Deliver enterprise level eCommerce solutions on Adobe Magento Commerce
- Perform technical analysis of client requirements and propose appropriate solutions
- Work actively with the Sales Support team to build Proposals and SoWs for new Magento opportunities
- Mentor and guide a talented Magento team to grow and perform better
- Drive various internal initiatives in the Magento Practice around reusability, upskilling and collaboration
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Train the subordinate team of developers
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go-live
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities
- Leading multiple, concurrent eCommerce development teams
- Facilitating requirement-gathering sessions with client teams, including C-levels and VP-levels
- Working with DevOps to manage environments and release quality solutions
- Estimating new project timelines, cost, and resource needs
- Writing System Requirement Specifications (SRS) documents
- Leading teams of onshore- and off-shore Magento teams resources.
- Working with project managers and development teams to ensure solutions are delivered timely and on budget
Top 5 Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in leading development teams
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration
- Prior experience in building enterprise level Magento Applications.
- Experience in creating/customizing Magento modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
- Experience working on proposals and SoWs for new client opportunities.
- Success in leading hybrid on- and off-shore teams
- Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programing
- Knowledge of Mobile and Responsive web development techniques
- Exceptional problem solving
- Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience
- Good understanding of Zend framework is preferable
- Holding certifications on Magento 2.
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
Keywords: Tech Lead Magento, Magento 2, Magento developer, Magento developers remote-jobs, Magento web developer, Magento Certified Developer, Magento 2 certification, Magento 2 Associate developer, Magento 2 Professional developer, Magento 2 solution specialist, Magento 2 professional developer plus.
To Apply: We value smart, creative individuals who are multi-dimensional thinkers and thrive on professional development. Superb competence and continual improvement are key goals for everyone at McFadyen Solutions. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone who is focused on excellence. Your portfolio should impress us with great skills and conceptual problem-solving. We seek people who can demonstrate both compelling form and technical accuracy. Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
McFadyen Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website