M&a Intern job from Buckminster in 78000 Versailles, France
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Buckminster is a reputed company based in 78000 Versailles. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as M&a Intern.
Buckminster is a Franco-British mergers & acquisition firm focusing on small and mid-cap transactions: acquisitions, sales, equity raising (www.buckminster.eu)
The team is a small close-knit group of experienced professionals headed by two partners based in the UK and in France.
- Selling mandates: search for and selection of potential investors, participation in the preparation of the Information Memorandum, build-up of a data room, contact with potential investors (confidentiality agreements, exchanges of information, participation in meetings between sellers and potential investors, etc.), etc.
- Acquisition mandates: search for and selection of potential prospects, gathering of relevant information regarding the prospects (using the firm's wide array of databases, etc.), drafting of short presentations summarising the prospects features and strategic interest for the client, participation in client meetings, etc.
- Financing / refinancing projects: similar to selling mandates
- Language: the successful applicant must be a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER, working knowledge of the French language is necessary, command of a third language will be a plus.
- Technical skills: proficiency in Finance, command of usual office software (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Personality: positive attitude, courage, altruism, ability to back off and re-assess a situation, openness to ask for help when needed, creativity
Interest of this internship for potential applicants
- The intern will be involved in as many phases as possible of the firm's projects.
- He / she will participate in high-level meetings and interactions usually not accessible to trainees.
- Specific teaching times will be set aside for the trainee's personal / professional improvement
- Friendly atmosphere
Prior to the internship, the successful applicant may start working with Buckminster on an ad hoc basis to get accustomed to the firm's methods and practices and "hit the ground running" at the beginning of the internship. Attractive remuneration to be determined based on applicant’s profile.
Please send motivation letter and CV to email present on job post.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: 1,000.00€ - 1,500.00€ per month
- English (Required)
Application Deadline: 17/06/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/07/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website