Luxembourg - (junior) Investment Analyst â Capital Markets job from CBRE in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Friday 6th, May 2022
CBRE is a reputed company based in Karachi. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Hotel/ Hospitality/ Leisure to join our team as Luxembourg - (junior) Investment Analyst â Capital Markets.
Following continued growth and increasing client demands for the Luxembourg market, the Capital Markets department of CBRE Luxembourg is looking for a motivated (Junior) Investment Analyst.
As a (Junior) Investment Analyst active in the Capital Markets department, you will advise both international and local clients in their investment and divestment activities of commercial real estate.
Our Capital Markets department is part of our BeLux Capital Markets team. You will be joining a market leading team of 15 professionals that has been market leader for 4 years in a row.
Your main tasks will include:
- Understanding the dynamics of the commercial real estate market and its most important (institutional) investors and developers
- Preparing market presentations and investment memoranda
- Undertaking investment and development project feasibilities
- Analyzing research reports and provide critical insight on market assumptions
- Supporting the preparation of strategic service proposals
- Being responsible for investment analysis, cash flow modeling and deal structure advice based on in-house market knowledge and in-depth research
- Following-up on commercial real estate investment transactions including the setup of a complete data room and coordination of the due diligence process
- Preparing detailed purchase and sales reports
- Contributing to the innovation and digitalization of the CBRE Capital Markets processes.
- You have a masterâs degree in business economics, Finance, Business Engineering, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- A previous professional experience of up to 3 years in consulting, finance, audit, or similar positions is considered as an advantage
- You have the ambition to contribute to the market leadership of the company
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English. German and/or Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage
- You have a marked interest in real estate, combining strong analytical skills with a âhands-onâ and entrepreneurial attitude
- You are a fast learner, ambitious, motivated and a team player who has a good eye for details that pays attention to details
- A great working atmosphere within a professional, young, and dynamic team which is the market leader in Luxembourg
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference for the company
- A world-class training that will allow you to understand the fundamentals of all commercial real estate asset classes (offices, retail, logistics, residential, hotelâ¦)
- A challenging position with immediate responsibilities in a dynamic, international working environment
- A full-time contract with a competitive remuneration package and career opportunities in the worldâs largest commercial real estate services firm
CBRE is the worldâs largest commercial real estate services firm.
We provide fully integrated, tailor-made asset and property services based on our local expertise and global network. We advise property owners, investors, and occupiers on every aspect of their real estate strategy and assist them in developing, buying, selling, financing, leasing, valuing, and managing their assets.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website