Logistics & Warehouse Manager job from Leon Cycle in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
Leon Cycle is a reputed company based in Vancouver, BC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement to join our team as Logistics & Warehouse Manager.
Leon Cycle is looking for an experienced and motivated Warehouse & Logistics Manager to join our growing team! As we expand through US and Canada, this is a challenging yet rewarding position to build the foundations and oversee the needs of our warehouse/logistic department in North America.
- Oversee and manage the day to day operations of the warehouse and logistics department
- Business partner with Store Managers and Key Account Managers to ensure all supply chain, domestic logistical issues and warehouse operations is running efficiently to support business sales growth
- Business partner with our headquarter in Shanghai to stay up to date on all incoming stocks and inventory, ensure full utilization of warehouse space and ensure accurate inventory count
- Manage and oversee a growing team of logistics/warehouse staff
- Build and establish SOPs and protocols for the logistics/warehouse department
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge, including knowledge of the competitive landscape (locally and in other markets).
- Manage any other adhoc operations duties related to supply chain operations
- 5+ years of operations management and support experience in supply chain, logistics and warehouse
- Experience with small to mid size start up companies preferred
- Experience in retail, trading or E-Commerce business highly preferred
- Proven experience in building, managing, and leading a team of operational staff spanning warehouse, logistics, customer support and administration
- Strong leadership mindset combined with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to jump in as needed on daily operational tasks
- Post-Secondary education (Logistics, SCM, or equivalent) is a plus
Why Work at Leon Cycle?
- 100% paid for benefits by the company that start on first day of hire
- Employee discount on ebikes, accessories, and more!
- Work with a small team, with the empowerment to make decisions and build out solid foundation for the expansion within North America
- Other fun employee perks and team building events
About Leon Cycle:
Leon Cycle is an e-bike business established in Germany in 2014 and has since developed business operations in over 15 countries across Europe, North America and APAC. Leon Cycle offers a range of e-bike models from mountain bikes, folding e-bikes, and trekking e-bikes. Our range of products are sold via both our own online website as well as E-Commerce platforms and via our own retail stores and franchise as well as dealer networks worldwide.
Leon Cycle is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Accessible Canada Act during the application process are available upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website