Logistics Data Analytics Junior Associate job from Shopee in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Monday 9th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Shopee is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Logistics Data Analytics Junior Associate.
The data analytics team uses quantitative analysis to answer strategic questions, develop new metrics, and inform the mental models of leaders focused on providing high-quality data-specific answers to the most important questions. This team has a high impact on logistics, but also to help improve seller and customer experience. You will be developing dashboards, analysis, mapping opportunities and innovation, will work on projects, support logistics leaders for decision making, help set up metrics, explain what drove the SLA and support executives identify and seize strategic opportunities. The outputs are a mix of data tables, slides, SQL queries. Your work will have an influence across nearly every team and your deliverables will drive the area.
- Pull data from numerous databases in other to review performance metrics driving business results.
- Perform deep-dive analysis to identify problems, and find opportunities to improve the logistics experience.
- Prepare and participate in recurrent calls, business reviews, and workshops to support the improvement plans.
- Create scalable and transparent reporting mechanisms.
- Escalate problems or variances in data to the relevant owners and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Strong communication and writing skills to build effective relationships and influence decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple competing projects.
- Experience writing advanced SQL queries for large datasets.
- Good knowledge of statistics, and experience with Python.
- Advanced English skills (not mandatory).
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website