Logistics Coordinator job from Victoria Pulse Trading Corporation in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
Victoria Pulse Trading Corporation is a reputed company based in Vancouver, BC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement to join our team as Logistics Coordinator.
Victoria Pulse Trading Corp. is a pulse processing facility located in Francis, SK with our Head Office located in Vancouver, BC.
We are currently seeking a Logistics/Administration Clerk who would be able to manage the daily tasks in the office. Experience in working at a grain/pulse facility is preferred but not required. Candidate must be open to acquiring new knowledge and skills.
The following are responsibilities that are affiliated with this position:
· Ability to do daily administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, filing, and responding to emails.
· Creating Purchase contracts for farmers.
· Be able to manage trucking and coordinate the delivery of contracted commodities.
· Weighing trucks in and out of the plant.
· Be able to manage, organize, and document inland outgoing shipment.
· Prepare documents for outgoing shipments (SGS, Cotecna, CFIA, etc.).
· Negotiating trucking rates.
· Establishing & maintaining seamless customer relations.
· Team Player.
· Strong oral and written communication, planning, decision-making, and problem-solving skills are essential.
· Be in direct contact with Vancouver office on a daily office to ensure domestic logistics are run smoothly.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
Full list of responsibilities will be provided once candidate has applied for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website