Logistics Coordinator job from Subsea 7 in Doha, Qatar
Monday 9th, May 2022
Subsea 7 is a reputed company based in Paris (75). We are looking for talented professional from the field of Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement to join our team as Logistics Coordinator.
Subsea & Conventional
40 hours per week
Logistics Admin Coordinator
Subsea 7 is a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the evolving energy industry, with over 80 nationalities across more than 30 countries. Everywhere we operate, our people are inspired to develop new ways of working and adapt to the changing energy industry.
We provide project management, engineering and construction expertise across the full field lifecycle. These services are delivered within three operational business units: Subsea and Conventional, Life of Field, and Renewables and Heavy Lifting.
Within Africa, Middle East & Caspian region (AMEC), we safely execute Subsea and Conventional projects which connect seabed wellhead infrastructures to surface facilities such as platforms and floating production systems. We are actively present in a significant number of countries in Africa, Europe, Caspian Sea, Middle East and Asia.
Based in Qatar, the Logistics Coordinator (Admin.) has the responsibility to manage all paper works, permits required for smooth execution of Logistics activities related to local logistics / on site logistics activities before, during and after vessel operations.
Executes all admin aspects of the day to day logistics activities of the project, in cooperation with the service providers.
- Responsible for the efficient, timely and accurate management, completion and delivery of the paperwork, permits of offshore Personnel / Logistics Function for project activities.
- Ensures that Offshore Personnel & Logistics policies, processes and systems in place are qualitative and accurate.
- Responsible for Offshore Personnel & Logistics Services including Crew Change.
- Coordinate with shipping and logistic support agent and engage same as necessary for personnel clearance, application and compliance of local laws and government permits.
- Liaise with Onshore and Offshore teams for crew mobilization.
- Liaise with shipping agents, port authorities, project and site personnel to ensure that crew / supply boat turnaround was achieved in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Co-ordinate with Project teams and to ensure timely scheduling of Vessels, personnel and materials movements.
- Create SOP’s and improve the existing ones, with close follow up on the implementation in order to strengthen the systematic control.
- To contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
- To contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
- Freight Forwarding Agencies
- Company’s Local Sponsor
- Air Lines, Shipping Lines and other Transportation companies
- Necessary Authorities (Customs, Coast Guard )
- Any necessary liaisons in relation to the Logistics Admin works
- Project Operations & Logistics team
- Government Relation Officers (GLO’s)
- Other Functional Departments, as required.
Key Qualifications & Experiences
- Graduate / Diploma holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of similar operational logistics work experience preferably in Qatar
- Proficient with computer operations with Microsoft products
- Ability to perform well under pressure with tight deadline
- Ability to react to and support operations with 24/7 support activity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to relate with cross cultural management environment
- Flexible with regards to ad hoc travel
- Able to work independently.
- Operate within Subsea 7’s Code of Business Conduct
- Operate according to Subsea 7's Management Principles
- Support standards and procedures relevant to the Function
- Proactive involvement in all HSEQ policies and proactive intervention in daily safety concerns
MANAGEMENT OF APPLICATIONS
All applicants that meet the job criteria will be contacted in the next two weeks by the recruitment team. Remaining applications will be integrated in our database and considered in future job opportunities.
WE LIVE BY OUR VALUES
SAFETY | INTEGRITY | SUSTAINABILITY | PERFORMANCE | COLLABORATION | INNOVATION
“Our values are not just Corporate words on our Website or a poster on the wall in an office or a vessel. They are our continuous drivers of our behaviours, our actions and they guide our choices.”
John Evans, CEO
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website