Logistics Coordinator job from Oerlikon in Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Oerlikon is a reputed company based in Fort Saskatchewan, AB. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement to join our team as Logistics Coordinator.
Oerlikon Metco (Canada) Inc. is seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Fort Saskatchewan. This key role will be responsible for the timely, efficient movement of shipments to domestic and international customers while adhering to all safety and compliance regulations.
- Organizing all domestic shipments and providing cross functional support for international shipments to distribution centre and 3rd party customers globally;
- Complete all required shipping documents, including delivery notes, bills of lading, pro-forma invoices, TSCA certs, CAED/B13 export declarations, utilizing various modes of transportation;
- Review of customs brokerage invoices and customs entries ensuring accuracy of rates and customs tariff classification;
- Post-Secondary education combined with a minimum of 3 years’ logistics (domestic and international;
- Understanding of ISO 9001, AS9100 and other standards would be an asset;
- Solid knowledge of Canadian customs rules and regulations – import and export;
- Experience with SAP MM/DS modules would be an asset; Proficient in MS Office.
The successful candidate must be a team player with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills.
A compoetitive market based total rewards package.
Oerlikon is a global innovation powerhouse for surface engineering, polymer processing and additive manufacturing in key industries such as aerospace, automotive, energy, tooling and textiles. We serve as a key partner in enabling our customers to reach their targets for optimizing the performance, function and sustainability of their products and manufacturing processes.
Our solutions reduce emissions in transportation, maximize longevity and performance of tools, increase energy efficiency and advance intelligent material and sustainable polymer processing. These achievements are proven hallmarks of our global leadership.
We at Oerlikon embrace diversity. This is reflected in more than 10,600 employees, representing over 93 nationalities and our presence in more than 37 countries and 179 locations worldwide.
Learn more about Oerlikon:
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website