List Movie/tv: Infotainment Writer job from Collider in Remote, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
Collider is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as List Movie/tv: Infotainment Writer.
Collider is looking for an eager and talented Freelance TV/Movie Infotainment List Writer to join the team.
Collider is the ultimate source for impactful entertainment news. We deliver the biggest, most important industry happenings, and provide deep analysis and sharp commentary through interviews, reviews, and much more.
We require writers who are driven to succeed, have a way with words, and keep up with what's trending in the world of pop culture. We're looking for original, informative, and eye-catching articles.
As an Infotainment List Writer, you will be writing articles that provide more in-depth analysis on a variety of topical events, shows or people in the entertainment industry. Collider covers a wide range of these topics, including (but not limited to): the Marvel and DC fandoms, television shows and movies related to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video (and beyond), and more. If you share a passion for TV/Movies and Lists, a love of writing, and a willingness to learn then please apply.
- Contribute a minimum of 8 list articles per month.
- Work under tight deadlines and submit tasks on time.
- Able to maintain a contracted freelance schedule.
- Reporting to various Editors and implementing feedback efficiently.
- Adherence to a style guide.
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing.
- Ability to source information/news from different websites
- Broad knowledge of TV/Movie history and culture.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience.
- Experience with Emaki is an asset.
The hiring team at Collider will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Link to our website: https://collider.com/
**This is a freelance, work from home position**
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website