Lauda Cabin Crew Opportunities - Palermo job from Ryanair in Palermo, Sicilia, Italy
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Ryanair is a reputed company based in Paris (75). We are looking for talented professional from the field of Travel / Ticketing / Airline / Shipping to join our team as Lauda Cabin Crew Opportunities - Palermo.
Discover life in the sky and join our Cabin Crew Team!
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Lauda Europe. We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting for Cabin Crew positions. Train locally in Palermo and Operate out of a Lauda Europe Base!
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe's destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
- All candidates must hold a valid passport which allows unrestricted International travel.
- You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:-
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel
Apply today to start your new and exciting career in the sky!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website