Junior Unity Game Developer job from Yellow Teapot in 69009 Lyon 9e, France
Sunday 8th, May 2022
69009 Lyon 9e
Yellow Teapot is a reputed company based in 69009 Lyon 9e. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Junior Unity Game Developer.
WHO ARE WE ?
Yellow Teapot is a video game studio based in Lyon, France. As experience makers our mission is to enhance the passion to reach a new level of entertainment thanks to video games connected to reality.
We are building Carft, a unique car collection game based on blockchain technology that will allow our players to win real life rewards around their automotive passion.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company. Used to the modern trends and habits of work, we offer an agile environment. We believe in people. This is why we rely on our talents’ self-responsibility and judge nothing but their achievements.
We may be based in Lyon but our talents are from everywhere.
We are very curious and eager to discover new talents, so let’s have a chat !
MISSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Supported by the Lead Game Developer and in collaboration with the design teams, the main missions are the following:
- Design, prototyping and development with Unity (iOS / Android) of game mechanics, tools...
- Publish the first prototypes on stores
- Development of our prototypes and the evolution of our games by ensuring the follow-up in live ops
- Integration of graphic assets, sound and SDKs, optimization, analysis of the competition.
- Find and test new tools to improve development
- Create efficient / optimized and reusable game systems
THE PROFILE WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
At Yellow Teapot, we are looking for real game enthusiasts with a strong team spirit. We are interested in atypical, curious but above all agile candidates ;)
Autonomy, humor and of course motivation are necessary! We are learning every day, constantly evolving and we will provide you with the necessary software and tools to be at ease on your missions.
- Minimum 3 years (school projects included) experience in Game Development Unity C#
- Master the iOS and Android environments
- Knowledge in databases and multiplayer is a plus
- Willing to learn new things
- Be familiar with Agile / Scrum methods
- Be versatile and have a startup spirit
- Be proactive and well organized
- Speak and write fluent English
- Salary between 35 and 42k€ gross per year, depending on profile, location...
- Autonomy, responsability, flexible hours, work/life balance
- Remote is possible if you can commute easily to Lyon once a month
- Interest in the company's capital in the form of stock options possible
- Mutual insurance taken in charge at 100%, Participation in the Transport if applicable, Restaurant tickets Swile (in France)
- NFT Team Allocation
- Professionnal Equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 35,000.00€ - 42,000.00€ per year
- Unity: 2 years (Required)
- Anglais (Required)
Expected Start Date: 04/07/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website