Junior Store Designer job from Scotch & Soda B.V. in Postcode 2132 in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Postcode 2132 in Hoofddorp
Scotch & Soda B.V. is a reputed company based in Postcode 2132 in Hoofddorp. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Junior Store Designer.
We are looking for a Junior Store Designer to join our global Retail Store Design team at our head offices in Hoofddorp. You will be supporting the global commercial roll-out of all our retail stores and points of sale through store design execution -by meeting design, schedule, and operational requirements; as well as contributing to our overall store development strategy, and involvement in our continuously developing conceptual retail approach.
What will you do?
- Create 3D floorplans
- Process layout/furniture adjustments after Store presentation
- Create 3D renderings
- Prepare/renew Store presentations
- Final check on Desing packs
- Update/Archive Store documentations
- A minimum of 1-2 years proven retail design experience
- HBO in (Interior) Architecture/interior design/retail design
- Strong skills in both conceptual design and technical drawing
- Experienced in Autocad, Sketchup, Keyshot and Adobe programs: sketching lay-outs, making 3D visualizations and technical drawings
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Elevated and consistent knowledge of industry trends in retail, store and [brand] design
- Strong understanding of colors, materials, retail zoning, customer journey, and able to connect these with the retail concept
- Understanding of buildable architectural details and specifications
- Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines and ad hoc situations
- Open and positive attitude
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to priorities workload.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website