Junior Operations Manager (m/f/d) Doha job from Tier Mobility GmbH in Doha, Qatar
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Tier Mobility GmbH is a reputed company based in Roma, Lazio. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Business Management to join our team as Junior Operations Manager (m/f/d) Doha.
THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Drive results. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking, and precision in execution to hit those goals.
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics and proactively work to be sure that the fleet is placed in hotspots, providing the Vendor manager with such insights.
- Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results.
- Keep a close eye on revenues, utilization, users rate and provide the Vendor Manager with insight to translate data analysis into actionable goals on the field
- Share information, communicate to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to local management team
- Support the Vendor Manager with analytical horsepower to run periodical performance review with local OPs
- Partnering with M&R Manager in order to see bottlenecks and ensure you both work for metrics excellence
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Demonstrated success in general operations, logistics, or similar
- 2 to 4 years of experience in similar roles
- Interest in the mobility sector and good technical understanding
- Smart, fast, and hands-on
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience in a startup or other fast-changing environment
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website