Junior Invoicing Specialist, Insurance job from PROLINK in Toronto, ON, Canada
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
PROLINK is a reputed company based in Toronto, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Junior Invoicing Specialist, Insurance.
Junior Invoicing Specialist
PROLINK—Canada’s Insurance Connection is an independent insurance brokerage. We have been in business since 1982, operating on the principles of integrity, honesty and caring. We provide tailor made risk management and insurance solutions to Professional Associations and Affinity Groups, Canadian enterprises, small businesses, and individuals. We are laser focused on simplifying traditional insurance transactions by building intuitive and engaging digital experiences.
Our goal is to help our clients feel confident in their decisions, secure that we will be there for any urgent need, and connected to PROLINK as their trusted insurance resource. By nurturing one-on-one relationships with our clients, we have built a reputation as valued advisors and advocates nationwide.
The Junior Invoicing Specialist’s focus is to provide centralized invoicing assistance to members of the Broker Productivity team supporting PROLINK’s client facing departments. As the role develops, this individual may also help to identify and address similar needs for the PROLINK Broker Network. You will be reporting to the Managing Consultant for Education and Productivity.
Preferred applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Education: Post Secondary Education
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of invoicing experience or related roles in an insurance brokerage or insurance company is strongly preferred. Exposure to underwriting is not required.
- Skills: An aptitude for numbers and an eye for detail are extremely important. A multi-tasker with excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Attitude: A positive attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs.
- Invoicing new and renewal insurance policies, mid term changes and cancellations
- Collaborating with coworkers to design, test and implement processes and procedures to streamline policy-related administrative tasks
- Reconciling accounts, preparing reports and working on special projects as necessary
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package;
- Access comprehensive medical and dental benefits that will come in force on your first day as an employee;
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district when in the office. PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business;
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events (currently online);
- Relish in the comfort of working from home and from our office (as circumstances permit and require).
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website