Junior Human Resources Consultant job from Peale Piper in Remote, United States
Friday 6th, May 2022
Peale Piper is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Junior Human Resources Consultant.
Peale Piper is a boutique human resources consultancy located in New York City providing consulting services to start- up and small to medium sized business clients in a variety of industries.
We are looking for a qualified Junior Human Resources Consultant to provide support to Lead Consultant to deliver standardized aspects of various human resources projects to external clients.
This role is ideal for a soon to be or recent graduate, looking to gain practical experience in the human resources field. You will work with lots of different clients with lots of different needs and requests, allowing you to gain a wide and functional knowledge of human resources very quickly. The primary activities to be undertaken, include:
- Research employment laws and human resources best practices.
- Prepare reports, memos and other documents explaining findings to Lead Consultant and/or external clients.
- Make recommendations for policies and activities to improve organizational culture, day to day human resources operations or legal compliance activities.
- Provide support to complete human resources projects, including preparing handbooks, developing job descriptions, completing internal investigations, delivering training and development programs, and providing feedback.
- May assist with recruitment, benefits open enrollment, payroll processing, compensation reviews and performance review processes.
Desired Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of Human resources principles, methods, and best practices.
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis.
- Exceptional Written and Oral Communication skills.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Curious and analytical with the ability to go dig deep to understand complex issues.
- Innovative – able to solve problems with unique solutions and ideas.
- Organized and Flexible – can juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Able to work independently.
- Consultant/Contractor status
- Remote Work
- Part-time – estimate 10 to 15 hours per week to start.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website