Junior Digital Designer job from Techlab B.V. in Postcode 1072 in Amsterdam Zuid, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Postcode 1072 in Amsterdam Zuid
Techlab B.V. is a reputed company based in Postcode 1072 in Amsterdam Zuid. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Junior Digital Designer.
Junior Digital Designer
Who We Are
Techlab is a fast paced online company, we always strive to hit new heights and utilize new techs as they emerge. Our team is super dynamic and cooperative and you will find a home as well as a workplace. As a Junior Designer you will be part of a team of designers, marketing, Developers and sales people, all working together to reach the best possible results in online conversion. Within our team, we have many years of experience in building complex backend and frontend systems that generate web pages that are being seen by millions of people on a monthly basis.
What are you going to do?
As a junior designer you will work closely with our head designer and sales team and create design elements to our online assets as well as marketing channels (Banners, Emails, PUSH etc).
- Fresh graduates may apply, but a few years of working experience in the design field is a major plus.
- Currently living in the Netherlands.
- Good communication in English.
- Must have a good online portfolio! (applications without an online portfolio will not be processed).
- Must be able to operate image editing software, such as Photoshop.
- Must be able to create a complete landing page with HTML and CSS.
- Strong understanding of responsive, mobile-first design.
- Have designer's eyes: strong sense in colors-layouts-shapes balance.
- Typography usage & knowledge.
- Experience working with Git repositories (We use Sourcetree).
- Skill in wireframing/prototyping is not required, but can be a plus.
- Skill in vector drawing is not required, but can be a plus.
- Positive, winning attitude and team player.
- Highly organized, detailed and deadline oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, know how to switch tasks based on priority.
- Producing high quality designs, such as product images, banners, logos, newsletters, etc.
- Using feedback from senior team members to improve.
- Supporting Senior Designer and/or other departments in all assigned design tasks.
Soort dienstverband: Voltijds
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website