Junior Desktop Support Analyst, Brasil job from Ebury in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Ebury is a reputed company based in Postcode 1082 in Amsterdam. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Junior Desktop Support Analyst, Brasil.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
THE ROLE: Junior Desktop Support Analyst, LATAM
The Service Desk department is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s IT systems and for providing efficient desktop support to all end users.
The department is also responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the IT provisions.
The post holder will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide backup and support to the Service Desk team as required.
The post holder is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Network Infrastructure and Desktop operating systems, plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software.
The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects, activities and cloud based infrastructure.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility;
- Assisting with the on/offboarding process for in accordance with HR requirements and procedures
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Completing internal user moves
- Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues on Windows, Mac, Chrome & Linux devices
- Provide local and remote desktop support to 1200+ users in 26 global offices
- Prepare and maintain documentation where appropriate
- Provide assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers at all times
- Out of hours work may be required on an ad hoc basis or as needed
- Ability to work under pressure is a must - Ebury is a fast-paced and quickly changing
- Able to work on own and use initiative, since all of your colleagues are located in Central Europe
- Basic level understanding of the Windows OS
- Fluent in English (B2+)
- Google Workspace
- Linux and Chrome OS
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website