Junior Copywriter job from MOI Global in Weybridge, United Kingdom
Monday 14th, March 2022
MOI Global is a reputed company based in Weybridge. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Junior Copywriter.
Looking for flexible working? You got it.
Want to work as part of a diverse team? Sure thing.
Need to see yourself grow in your next role? So do we.
MOI, the leading global multi-specialist B2B agency, is searching for a Junior Copywriter.
Our writers are always busy, and they need a creative thinker with solid writing and research skills to support them while bringing something different to the copy team. You should be a creative thinker to help us crack briefs, and comfortable writing short and long-form copy for a wide range of digital media—from videos, web landing pages, and blog posts, to social media posts, emails, and beyond.
Our blended working policy means while you'll be based between our London and Weybridge offices, you'll be able to work remotely anytime you need. You design your own working experience, so you can bring your most creative, authentic, and productive self.
Reporting to our Head of Copy, you'll help our tech B2B clients differentiate their proposition, transform their go-to-market approach, and grow their reputation and revenue.
What you'll get involved in:
- learning how to understand, interpret, and challenge client briefs
- working with art directors and designers to deliver written content that helps brings visuals to life
- proofreading and editing copy, written by the whole team
- bringing client briefs to life with powerful, original, creative ideas for online and offline media
- getting to know different target personas and how to write to their challenges
- learning to adapt written ‘tone of voice' for different audience typed and intended platforms
What we need from you:
MOI is a B2B agency with creative thinking that solves customers' business problems running through its veins. Everyone brings different skills and experience, and we thrive on creating change. Collaboration lays the foundation for creating Turning HeadsTM ideas and problem-solving, and we need you to play your part. That's why it's vital you're a Junior Copywriter with a strong personality, a flair for doing things differently, and:
- previous experience in writing copy
- a degree-level qualification in advertising, brand communication, English, or another writing-led subject
- a creative streak and ideas that proves it!
- a desire to be a catalyst for change in the tech B2B space
- a portfolio that shows your creative thinking and writing
- confidence, positivity, and attention to detail
- the motivation, drive, and commitment to grow within the role
What you get from us:
We'll share salary information at the first interview stage, but our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- blended working for maximum flexibility
- employer pension contributions
- employee assistance and wellness programme
- new Mac or PC with all the latest software you need
- personal and professional insights training and career development
- free eye tests and subsidised eyewear
- free drinks and snacks in the office
- regular social events and celebrations
- cycle-to-work scheme
- employee recognition and rewards
- employee perks, discounts, and benefits
- an expansive CSR programme
- celebrate your birthday with the day off!
MOI is the world's leading global multi-specialist B2B agency, with offices in London, New York, Seattle, Dubai, Singapore, and Sydney.
As Marketing Agency of the Year and B2B Agency of the Year, (UK Agency Awards 2021), we're committed to redefining the business of creativity as the catalyst for B2B growth. Why? Because we believe B2B experiences can be so much better.
We embrace different and deliver on our vision through our proprietary approach to strategy-informed creative thinking. Our Turning Heads™ methodology combines the best of strategic consulting, creative thinking, media, technology, and sales expertise. This enables us to develop intelligent, head-turning solutions which creates change and empowers our clients to differentiate, transform, and grow.
Some of the world's largest tech organisations trust us to turn the heads that count, including Adobe, Ciena, Dropbox, Facebook, Google Cloud, Oracle, ServiceNow and Proofpoint.
To learn more about us and our expertise, visit
We're an equal opportunity employer which embraces diversity and inclusivity. If you need support during any part of our recruitment process through disability, our recruitment team is here to help. Contact us now: https://moi-global.com/contact... (https://moi-global.com/contact-us/)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website