J&j Consumer - Packaging Engineer (fixed-term Contract) job from Johnson & Johnson in Santa Palomba, Lazio, Italy
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Santa Palomba, Lazio
Johnson & Johnson is a reputed company based in SÃ£o Paulo, SP. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Engineering / Manufacturing to join our team as J&j Consumer - Packaging Engineer (fixed-term Contract).
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Pomezia Italy, is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, LISTERINE®, OGX, and Maui. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Growing in a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer!
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Packaging Engineer to be hired with a 12 months temporary contract at Santa Palomba (Pomezia), Italy.
The Packaging Engineer will be responsible for development of new packages, base business maintenance and support programs, management of business continuity issues and cost optimization programs for primary, secondary and tertiary packaging.
He/She will be responsible for all required specifications, documentation, package line trials and package testing to support product release.
This individual will be required to take a leadership role with packaging projects and possess the ability to influence and interface with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Packaging, Engineering or a related Science discipline and 2 years engineering experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a CPG environment (Consumer Goods, Cosmetic/Personal Care, Drug/OTC/ Pharmaceuticals) is required
- Solid understanding of a broad spectrum of packaging materials, structures, components, and related conversion processes is required. Experience in package line trials and package testing is required
- A highly motivated individual with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills is required
- Taking a highly collaborative approach with ability to manage multiple rapidly changing priorities with minimal supervision is required. Strong technical writing/documentation skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, identify root causes, draw conclusions and generate reports that present sound data driven conclusions is required. The ability to partner and lead effectively across functions and across all functional levels is required
- Strong technical leadership skills, planning and organization skills are also required. Strong technical leadership skills, planning and organization skills are also required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred
- Experience with SolidWorks is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2 level and above) and local language (Italian)
This position is located in Pomezia Italy and may require up to 20% travel
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health's employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website