It Systems Administrator job from GFA (Aust) Pty Ltd in Heatherton VIC 3202, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Heatherton VIC 3202
GFA (Aust) Pty Ltd is a reputed company based in Heatherton VIC 3202. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Hardware / Networking to join our team as It Systems Administrator.
Family business environment
Leading Australian wholesaler of hair accessories, fashion accessories, personal care, novelty, & impulse product, gifting, cosmetics & other beauty products
Requires a hands on, experienced team player with drive and enthusiasm who can hit the ground running
Role with plenty of scope and opportunity for growth
Suburban location in Heatherton with flexible working conditions
IT and Systems Manager
Working in a family business environment we are looking for someone to ensure the cost effective and hands on management of current applications, systems and ICT infrastructure essential to support our strategic goals and growth strategy.
The function will lead the overall strategy including planning, reviewing and maintaining the overall ERP Pronto System, other integrations, workflows, server configurations, network protocols, network configurations, storage environments and other day-to-day requirements
The function will ensure business continuity and security requirements are met and provide technical troubleshooting to the business. You will act in a support role to ensure the business functions without interruption and continues to make improvements and advancements.
You will be working closely with the Directors, senior members of the business and the rest of the business in a friendly and collaborative environment.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 3+ years of experience as an IT or Systems manager with relevant industry experience.
- Strong ERP Systems project management capability
- Previous experience with Pronto is a bonus
- Strong background in the Microsoft stack of technologies
- General ICT infrastructure technology skills, LAN, Active Directory, Microsoft technologies,
- Hands-on, action focused, collaborative, authentic and practical approach
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analysis
- Mature approach to risk (experienced in identifying, assessing and mitigating risk issues)
- Self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines and work independently as required
- Team player with an ability to engage others and collaborate in a team focused environment
- Experience with website set up, integration and maintenance
- Professional approach
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, take on projects and see them through to completion
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Positive approach to change
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner
- Team player
- Must understand the importance of on maintaining a positive culture within the team
- Adaptable, flexible and multi skilled
All applications must include a cover letter specific to the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- What is your salary expectation for this role?
- High School (Year 12) (Preferred)
- IT support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website