It Service Desk Agent (m/f) job from lux-Airport in Findel, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
lux-Airport is a reputed company based in Findel. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Delivery / Driving / Transport to join our team as It Service Desk Agent (m/f).
Your new professional journey starts here !
Your next destination: lux-Airport - Findel – Luxembourg
Do you know that lux-Airport is the operating company of Luxembourg airport, providing direct flight services to 81 destinations and employing more than 330 people ?
In 2019 our airport welcomed 4,5 million passengers and we have the ambition to increase this number and to continue developing our activities !
To achieve this goal, we are looking to hire immediately a : IT Service Desk agent (m/f).
The work is done on a 7*2/7*2/7*3 basis with day and night schedules: 7 days a week including weekends and public holidays.
This job is therefore restrictive from the point of view of working hours and we invite you to think about the compatibility of these hours with your private life before applying.Responsibilities
What you will be doing :
Implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting computer systems
- Receiving the requests, creating the tickets and addressing users requests via the ticketing system
- Carrying out inventories
- Providing equipment to users
- Researching solutions
- Following up with external customers
- Responding to requests in case of operational or technical incidents
- Participating in different IT projects (system, network or applications)
- Writing technical procedures
- Participating in the integration of new employees
What you will need :
- Studies: Full cycle of higher education studies or equivalent (bac+2)
- Experience: Successful experience of minimum two years
- Languages: French, English
- Driver's licence B
What we offer :
A full-time contract, with an attractive salary, based on your profile and experience, including fringe benefits;
- A chance to work for an internationally-known and fast-growing Luxembourgish company ;
- A professional opportunity in the field of aviation, a high-tech sector ;
- A pleasant, dynamic and motivating work environment, allowing you to flourish in your career ;
Languages French English Education Bac +2 Experience 2-5 years
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website