It Operations Manager job from Wipro Limited in Venezia, Veneto, Italy
Monday 9th, May 2022
Wipro Limited is a reputed company based in Home Office. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Telecommunications to join our team as It Operations Manager.
We are actively looking for an IT Operations Manager in Venice.
The role will primarily be ITA based but the IT Operations Manager will be expected to liaise with central teams within Europe to facilitate tailored delivery for the region
Liaise closely with the IT Lead in order to bring consistent and daily value to the internal customers
- Accountability of local technical/operational team’s deliverables on a day-to-day basis
- Coordination and accountability of local technical infrastructure management and coordination with strategic outsourced partners (LAN/WAN, Server, Storage, Telecommunications, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Office365 implementations with responsibilities to transition to an evergreen workspace
- Will work “hands on” in improving and delivering technical objectives alongside the technical/operational team
- Working closely with the European IT team to understand, promote, and implement strategic technical, operational and service delivery targets.
- Management of day-to-day service activities and infrastructure projects
- Understand the IT architecture, databases, platforms as required to ensure services are being delivered correctly with the appropriate controls
- Translate business requirements into technical documentation and creation of necessary project governance documents
- Functional/Technical upgrade, planning and implementation for existing software to ensure the business benefits from new features available.
- Operating software application implementation including designing implementation and upgrade schedules
- Provide accurate and regular operational reports to the IT Lead ITALY
- Participate in regular internal and external client meetings
- Troubleshooting and solving IT problems on end user devices on a shift basis, with software remote control applications.
- Installation of computers and peripheral devices (eg printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones).
- Good understanding of Windows 10, Windows 7, HP/Lenovo Clients and applications such as Microsoft office, McAfee, Adobe and web-based applications.
- Act as first point of contact for supports. (Escalation point to the Central Team)
- University Degree in technical or business-related field
- Exemplary Stakeholder Management Skills
- Demonstrated success in multi-national organization(s)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project delivery
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working and supporting a centralized IT infrastructure
- Strong technical support background working with: Servers (hardware/OS), Applications, LAN/WAN implementation and evaluation, IP routing, Security/Firewalls, Storage solutions, Telecommunications, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to deploy and/or improve new and existing services and infrastructure
- In depth Familiarity with the deployment life cycle (testing, implementation & cutover) in large organizations
- Extensive experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Very good understanding and working experience with technology as an enabler for the business ability to develop IT projects and Manager Project Implementations.
- Experience in implementing, supporting and upgrading ERP systems
- Working knowledge of reporting tools, and relational databases.
- Ability to understand business process requirements and working with business teams to deliver high quality IT solutions and complex projects.
- Strong understanding of managed service and outsourcing offerings
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organisational skills
- Comfortable with complex organisational structure / environment
- Flexibility and ability to tackle new challenges
- Clean driving licence
- Italian: mandatory (native)
- English: mandatory (good level)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website