It Logistics Coordinator job from EOS in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Saturday 7th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
EOS is a reputed company based in 75015 Paris 15e. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Building & Construction to join our team as It Logistics Coordinator.
WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a leading IT and global video collaboration company. We specialize in innovative IT and video conferencing solutions, which empower businesses and organizations throughout the world. With teams of qualified IT support engineers, EOS IT Solutions offers a fast and reliable service to our clients.
Please apply with an up to date resume in English.
- REQUIREMENT: MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH PROFICIENTLY
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ensuring the day to day operational Logistics activities run smoothly and efficiently.
- Complete and supervise materials and equipment requests
- Inspect received goods, making note of any damages and discrepancies, and immediately report the issue Prepare items for processing, shipment or transportation.
- Assist with the load and unload of shipments received to the warehouse and conduct inbound services, which include receiving and processing equipment from suppliers and various sites; deliver shipments to stock rooms and local help desks.
- Support teams with internal moves, additions, and changes
- Receiving and processing all equipment shipments.
- Responsible for performing the physical or administrative/physical tasks storing, and distributing of products.
- Actively participate in general inventory procedures, including regular cycle counts.
- Develop a strong team ethos and help create a positive and fun working environment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Experience working in logistics, warehousing, or manufacturing preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with inventory management tools preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective Time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team orientated.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer service skills
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website