Ios Mobile App Developer job from ALCUBIERRE HOLDINGS INC in Ottawa, ON, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
ALCUBIERRE HOLDINGS INC is a reputed company based in Ottawa, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Ios Mobile App Developer.
Alcubierre Holdings Inc's primary focus is to help Canadians stay active, motivated and healthy through our virtual running events (The Big Canada Run and The 60 North Run), training programs, and groundbreaking running coaching software (www.bannister.coach).
We are looking to expand our reach and incorporate a native iOS mobile app for our Software as a Service division.
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design and build native applications for mobile devices running Apple’s iOS operating software.
Responsibilities and Duties
They will be responsible for designing and coding the base application, ensuring its quality, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates.
- Collaborating with the team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Swift, React, UIkit
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Interest in growing within the company
- It is essential to be a permanent resident of Canada
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $59,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Are you a permanent resident of Canada?
- English (required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website