Ios Developer, Developer 2 job from Comcast in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Comcast is a reputed company based in Centennial, CO. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Ios Developer, Developer 2.
Responsible for system development, analysis, design, certification, testing, implementation and documentation of new and existing software applications. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Writes application code, develops user interfaces, develops unit test cases and harnesses; creates design, interface, system and user documentation; tests software and interfaces, supports end-to-end and performance testing and performs other tasks needed to complete projects.
- Provides functional and technical troubleshooting for existing applications and performs fixes/enhancements as needed.
- Assists in testing and troubleshooting hardware and applications to ensure integration with product deployments.
- Works within project specifications to meet goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner; raises issues expediently that could impede the project specifications or timelines.
- Develops deployment software and application administration software as well as creates deployment and application support documentation.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Swift proficiency is essential
- Ability to work with git
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- 2+ years iOS Software Development
- CocoaPods Dependency Manager
- Unit Testing
- Experience using and creating RESTful APIs (JSON & XML)
- Agile Software Development
- WebRTC Communications
- Jira suite
- CI / CD for mobile apps
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website