Investment Internship job from eEquity in 111 56 Stockholm, Sweden
Monday 14th, March 2022
111 56 Stockholm
eEquity is a reputed company based in 111 56 Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Internship / Undergraduate to join our team as Investment Internship.
eEquity invests in fast-growing, digitally enabled businesses across the Nordics and Northern Europe. Since 2010, we have led investments of over EUR 300m in companies such as NA-KD, PriceRunner, iDeal of Sweden, CHIMI, Gordon, Aim'n, Footway and Royal Design. eEquity’s active investment strategy is built around an entrepreneurial mindset and close partnerships with our portfolio companies.
As an investment intern at eEquity, you will be directly involved in all activities undertaken by our team. Your tasks will include:
- Market research and commercial analysis
- Investment analysis and evaluations
- Financial modelling and presentation materials
- Participation in meetings with entrepreneurs and advisors
- Strategic development of portfolio companies
Relevant skills and experiences
- Positive and ambitious mindset
- Team player attitude with strong communication skills
- Interest in the private equity sector and the industries in which eEquity invests
- Analytical mindset with ability to handle quantitative and qualitative tasks
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Proficiency in MS Powerpoint and Excel
- Relevant academic background within e.g. Business, Finance or Engineering
- We welcome candidates from a range of prior work experiences, including (but not limited to) corporate finance, consulting, tech, e-commerce or principal investment
We offer competitive compensation and, for strong candidates, full-time analyst positions can be available following the internship.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website