Internship Social Media Specialist job from SLG S.A. in Differdange, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
SLG S.A. is a reputed company based in Bascharage. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Internship / Undergraduate to join our team as Internship Social Media Specialist.
Flibtravel International, a digital company focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service for the customers to and from the airports, is actively leveraging the Big Data approach to constantly improve the customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing the booking process, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing its level of service by, among others, analyzing flight data and elaborating the most suitable timetable.
Together with that, Flibtravel International focuses on state-of-the-art solutions for its transportation partners and suppliers. We engineer, develop and equip our partners with constantly improving software that facilitates their daily business. Our common vision is to transport 10 million passengers per year in the next 6 years.
To reach this vision Flibtravel International is looking for strong characters and team players who help making this vision comes true.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, you're more than welcome to check our profile.
- Conceptual and creative implementation of communication activities for the social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Enjoying the implementation of new ideas and designing concepts with graphic elements for social media
- Visuals composing and editing
- Production of videos
- Manage and animate communities on social networks
- Write posts
- Monitoring trends and developments on social networks
- Analyze the market travel industry and inspiring competitor's best practices. Deliver actionable recommendations
- Interaction with key actors on social media (Influencers, brands, associations, etc.)
- Setting up collaborations and partnerships
- You are creative and enjoy producing entertaining content for social media
- Have good familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud products, mainly Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Your written English is impeccable.
- Good writing skills
- A good understanding of the marketing business
- You are very creative and always strive to make the impossible a possibility
- You post regularly and follow the trends on social networks
- You have a sense of humor
- 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
- Team of like-minded people passionate about what they are doing and creating opportunity to make a difference
- Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
- Flexible working hours: it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
- Cozy family office in the South of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Corporate outings and team-building activities
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website