Internship Program, Berlin job from Brunswick Group in Berlin, Germany
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Brunswick Group is a reputed company based in Berlin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Internship / Undergraduate to join our team as Internship Program, Berlin.
About Brunswick Group
Brunswick is a critical issues firm. We advise the world's leading companies on how to navigate the critical issues they face and engage with their critical stakeholders.
Our purpose is to help our clients play their role in the world more successfully. We help the leaders of the world's great value-creating organizations operate successfully across the increasingly complex and fast-changing arenas of finance, politics and society at large.
Brunswick is one firm globally, operating as a single profit centre. This allows us to respond seamlessly and effectively to clients' needs wherever they are in the world.
Founded in London in 1987, Brunswick's global partnership has grown organically to 27 offices in 18 countries. We began as a M&A and financial communications firm and, over time, expanded our capabilities to provide expert advice to our clients on a range of business critical issues. We invested in new offices, sector teams and practice groups including investor engagement; shareholder activism; governance; regulatory and public affairs, including geopolitical; crisis; litigation; social issues including climate change and diversity, equity and inclusion; cybersecurity, data and privacy; employee engagement; digital communications; opinion research and analysis, and; creative services.
Our CEO is Neal Wolin, based in Washington, D.C. Our Chairman is Sir Alan Parker, based in London.
Our Internship Program
We are currently looking for individuals to join our training program in Berlin.
As an intern, you will gain real experience in corporate communications strategy by helping our clients navigate the interconnected financial, political, and social arenas of today. You will work directly on some of the most high-profile and sensitive issues facing the world at large, with clients ranging across industries and mandates. At Brunswick, we capitalize on our global footprint and diverse teams, always remaining one collaborative and cohesive firm.
You will be part of an international team and will experience a dynamic working environment working on diverse projects and new challenges every day. Experienced consultants will supervise you during the program and familiarize you with various aspects of our world.
The internship is remunerated at € 1,800 per month and we also provide an allowance for monthly public transport tickets. Part of the working time is regularly carried out remotely in all our teams. A large selection of snacks and drinks is of course available for you in our offices!
We recommend a minimum duration of three, ideally six months for this program.
- Support in strategic communications and public affairs consulting
- Operational collaboration on client projects in the areas of corporate and crisis communications, reputation, capital market transactions, restructuring, investor relations and strategic positioning projects
- Research and analysis on economic and political topics
- Preparation of company fact sheets and briefings
- Assistance in the preparation of presentations
- Assistance in the preparation of press conferences, interviews, and background discussions
- Preparation of press reviews and media analyses
- You have already completed your Bachelor's degree or your university studies with reference to economics, political science or communication science
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English, combined with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You have a strong team spirit, a high level of initiative, the ability to work under pressure, flexibility, analytical thinking and a high level of commitment
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office programs
- You have already gained some professional experience through internships in the fields of journalism, politics or capital markets
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Maintaining and strengthening a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are pillars of Brunswick's culture and key to our future success. Valuing and supporting every colleague as an individual while helping them reach their full potential is critical to attracting and developing our greatest strength – our people. By embracing our differences and diverse perspectives we create richer experiences within our firm and enhance the quality of the ideas and advice that we deliver to our clients.
Brunswick is an equal opportunities employer and our Equal Opportunities Policy is available on request.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website