Internship Junior Supply Expert (starting From May) job from FERRERO in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
FERRERO is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Internship / Undergraduate to join our team as Internship Junior Supply Expert (starting From May).
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them. You have always loved it, now be part of it!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an intern who will be part of the Operations Planning Department.
The job purpose is:
- Supports the efficient operation of End-to-End Planning Professional Family;
- Guarantees user accesses and documentation availability on SharePoint;
- Provides support regarding process improvements and training material creation;
- Supports reporting & KPI related activities.
SUPPLY PROFESSIONAL FAMILY COORDINATION
- Guarantees that all materials to share with the End-to-End Planning Professional Family are available on SharePoint;
- Supports End-to-End Planning Professional Family facilitators with administrative issues;
- Maintains End-to-End Planning Professional Family contact list;
- Participate in End-to-End Board meetings, prepare documentation and enhance communication with Board members.
- Provides support to collect training needs and maintain the list of trained planners;
- Supports the knowledge sharing development (e-learning material creation).
PROCESS CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SUPPORT
- Guarantees the coherent structure of SharePoint and keep documentation and accesses updated;
- Supports process improvements;
- Collect inputs and publish achievements / novelties on Yammer.
POWER BI DELIVERY DASHBOARD MAINTENANCE
- Maintain / update / create reports in cooperation with stakeholders;
- Approve access for eligible Ferrero employees.
In this position, you’ll interact with the following departments : Plant Operating Planning, Area Operating Planning, Category Planning, IT, Supply Planning, Academy.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Engineering or equivalent;
- The ideal candidate must have some experience (1-2 years) in planning environment;
- Project management experience would be a plus;
- Good relational/communication skills;
- High authoritativeness level;
- Motivated/Enthusiastic/Proactive attitude;
- Quick learner who is open-minded;
- Business perspective view:
- Ability to synthesize relevant information.
- MS Office package (especially high level in MS Excel);
- SAP (APO, ECC, IBP)
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website