Internship - Human Resources job from SES in Betzdorf, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
SES is a reputed company based in Betzdorf. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Internship - Human Resources.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the SES Human Capital team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry.
- Support the Employee Services team with the Onboarding process, including gathering relevant documentation, communication with new employees, organization and welcome on the 1st day of the new joiners, scheduling check-ins meetings, follow-up with relevant department, etc. You will be involved as well in:
- Keep up to date and bring improvements to SES’s Onboarding App
- Support with structuring material/topics covered in the Onboarding Program
- Review existing materials and work with different stakeholders to update or develop content used in Onboarding
- Use technology to produce videos, surveys, infographics, webinars, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, etc
- Serve as an employee champion and be a 1st point of contact for employees on HC Employee matters and seek rapid resolution of employee queries, while ensuring great employee satisfaction.
- Provide support to other HC staff with various projects/tasks
- Current student in master’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- Strong interest in Human Resources
- Basic understanding of HR processes and practices
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines
- Work in a collaborative environment
- Easiness to communicate at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset
- EU-citizens or work permit for Luxembourg
- Flexible working policy
- Valuable, meaningful and hands-on experience
- A paid internship
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website