Internship - Global Quality job from Endo Pharmaceuticals in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Endo Pharmaceuticals is a reputed company based in Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Internship - Global Quality.
Functional Area: Global Quality
Discover what our 3,000+ global employees already know about Endo: our team members are a part of our vision to help everyone we serve live their best life. Our passionate team around the globe understand the importance their work has on health. We are dedicated to supporting one another as we connect with communities and foster partnerships that elevate quality of life and bring the best treatments forward. We are a growing and evolving industry leader, which means you will have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career of your dreams.
- #EndoProud means we are committed to behaving in ways that support: Collaboration, Innovation, Integrity & Quality, Drive and Empathy
- We are on a seeking to develop students in the communities where we live and work, while preparing and empowering students to envision a career at Endo.
- At Endo, our diversity unites us. We are committed to cultivating, valuing and embracing every person’s distinct voice. This includes promoting an environment where team members welcome our differences, such as race, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), national origin, color, sexual orientation, disability status, age, and many other traits that intersect and make each of us unique. These dimensions enable us to contribute different ideas and perspectives that help fuel our innovation and drive success.
- As an Endo team member, you will learn from thought leaders, industry experts and experienced professionals every day.
Our Student Development Program
Will give you the opportunity to work with passionate problem solvers on meaningful assignments. Our collaborative culture will inspire you to learn from the experience of those around you while sharing your experience.
There will be opportunities to participate in events dedicated to our Student workers: learning workshops, social events, career development workshops and networking with senior leaders – just to name a few!
Requires a student with strong communication skills, the ability to think strategically, and demonstrate leadership potential. Interns and co-ops will perform various activities such as administrative, operational, research or customer support assignments in an Endo business unit that pertains directly to your major and/or field of interest. Typically, responsibilities are project related and assigned within the business function.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with at least one year of college level work completed
- Support specific process improvement projects within EVL Dublin Quality.
- A number of improvement opportunities have been identified through Operational Excellence initiatives within EVL Quality and this intern role will support the completion of these projects using the standard problem solving and project management tools developed by the EVL Dublin Operational Excellence team.
- The scope of the role will be across a number of the EVL Quality Management Systems, such as Change Management, Deviation Management, Product Complaints and Stability Management.
Required Tech Experience
- Good IT skills (MS Excel, Word etc.)
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work in teams.
- Studying in the life science field (e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Microbiology)
- Dublin, Ireland
Duration of 2022 Summer Internship
The summer internship will begin on May 23, 2022 and end on August 12, 2022.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website