Internship Corporate Communications Assistant (starting From May) job from FERRERO in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
FERRERO is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Internship / Undergraduate to join our team as Internship Corporate Communications Assistant (starting From May).
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them. You have always loved it, now be part of it!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for a motivated intern for a six-month internship experience who will be reporting to the Group Head of Corporate Communications.
- Actively collaborate within the Group Corporate Communications Center and Press Office Team;
- Support the Group Press Office with the compilation of daily and ad-hoc media monitoring reports to highlight key news related to the company;
- Support the Group Press Office with media monitoring and in dealing with international media inquiries;
- Support the Group Press Office team in working with the external PR agency to monitor and track the performance of Group Corporate Digital and Social Media platforms;
- Support the Group Press Office team in working with the external PR agency to develop engaging content for the Group Corporate Digital and Social Media platforms;
- Help update and maintain the global corporate communications editorial calendar.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Corporate Communications, Public Relations or similar field;
- Understand and interest in both mainstream and social media;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Strong knowledge of Digital and Social Media platforms;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Results orientated and hands on mentality;
- Global mindset and capability to work in international contexts.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website